Guilford Newcomers Club is:
- A women’s social and civic organization
- Provides Guilford residents with an opportunity to make new friends, socialize, and be a more active part of the community
- Members are both longtime residents and those who have recently moved into the community
- Membership is diverse- various stages of life (working women, working moms, stay-at-home moms, and “empty nesters.”)
- Many activities/events are offered throughout the year. There is no pressure to participate.
You may attend as many or as few events as you would like.
for more information, email us at: GNCmembershipinfo@gmail.com
Groups/Activites that meet on a regular basis:
- Book Clubs
- Good Eats (Breakfast, Lunches, Dinners around Shoreline)
- Men’s Night Out
- Playgroups (for children of all ages)
- Wine Tasting
- Stitch & Bitch (knitting group)
- Meals on Wheels
Events that occur throughout the year:
- Annual Kickoff & Cocktails
- Pot-Luck Dinner
- Holiday Celebration
- Spa party
- Cookie Making
- Micro Brewery Night
- Pub Night
- Lobster Fest
Our club also supports civic events throughout the year:
- Guilford Food Pantry (Thanksgiving meals)
- The Giving Tree (purchasing gifts for families in need)
- Local community service organizations
Other Membership Benefits:
- The Guilford Greeter Our monthly e-newsletter is your guidebook to the club’s many activities. Access our events calendar.
- Membership Directory An excellent resource filled with contact information of your fellow members as well as listings of useful local businesses.
Interested in attending an Event or joining the Guilford Newcomers Club?
Please “like” the Guilford Newcomers Club Facebook page for updated information!!